Procurement Engineer (Project) Temporary
Expected starting date Before 01-Jul-2022 (ASAP)
- Bachelor's Degree, Any major in Engineering
- At least 3 years in procurement for Service/Construction/Subcontractor/Package in Petrochemical Industries.
- Understand INCOTERM 2020, Have skill for communication, negotiation and problem solving.
- Good attitude, services mind, initiative, flexibility but high degree of commitment on target.
- Certificate in C.P.S. or CIP or CPSM is preferable
- Good command in English speaking, listening, writing, reading).
- Have experience with EPC and/or project is a plus.
- Responsibility for sourcing bidding purchasing, and expediting activities associated with the
- Management/execution and in-line with company policies and procedures.