• 5+ years’ experience working with major international brands in the Product Development or Mould Engineering.
• Able to communicate with overseas designers and product managers.
• Graduated from engineering background (chemical, tooling or mechanism) and Equipment/ Plastic product Development experience will be preferable.
• Technical knowledge and experience of Equipment/ Plastic product development, commercialization or production. Effective calendar management skills.
• Good experience of tooling (3D, prototype and mechanism design) & plastic moulding (injection, compression, blowing etc.).
• Basic knowledge in plastic materials (PC, TPR, PP etc.,) processing and over-moulding;
• Experience of working in a cross functional role;
• Strong communication skills both verbally and electronically in a multi-cultural environment.