- This role is to support the build of global sourcing strategy for the Active brands in company portfolio. The responsibility mainly covers new sourcing opportunities exploration, as well as initial stage feasibility study and engagement with potential suppliers.
- Support Lead Development Team Engineer for ensuring effective product development, product costing, product engineering and that all products meet required testing & quality standards.
- Work closely with UK category team to support the products development processes to have on-time development samples, fitting, testing and Gold seals.
- Responsible for ensuring all products meet the appropriated lab/ fit & wear testing requirements and developing new standards as and when required;
- Proactively support Senior Equipment Engineer resolve issues on product development, engineering and testing as required by category team. Identify root cause and apply continuous improvement methodology.
- Support Senior Equipment Engineer to work in an "open book" costing environment and effecting re-engineering when opportunities arise.
- Team player able to lead when required, capable of working cross functionally with good project management skills.
- Strong attention to focus on details and positive attitude.
- 5+ years' experience working with major international brands in the Product Development or Mould Engineering.
- Able to communicate in English with overseas designers and product managers (business level).
- Graduated from engineering background (chemical, tooling or mechanism) and Equipment/ Plastic product Development experience will be preferable.
- Technical knowledge and experience of Equipment/ Plastic product development, commercialization or production. Effective calendar management skills.
- Good experience of tooling (3D, prototype and mechanism design) & plastic moulding (injection, compression, blowing etc.).
- Basic knowledge in plastic materials (PC, TPR, PP etc.,) processing and over-moulding;
- Experience of working in a cross functional role;
- Strong communication skills both verbally and electronically in a multi-cultural environment.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant