- Plan and prioritize product development and product feature backlog.
- Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they're clearly understood by relevant teams.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work aligns with product strategy.
- Mitigate roadblocks to achieving sprint/release goals.
- Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities..
- Serve as product ambassador internally and externally, sharing knowledge and answering questions.
Requirements and qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in product development.
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodology for project management..
- Understanding of business value related to features and functions.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills..
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting needs of stakeholders.