- Ensure the development of innovative and profitable products by product development projects and technology development programs.
- Innovative in project start-up and assist potential project owners in compiling the project inquiries.
- Plan the project and execute the project with proper attention on result, quality, time, economics and information.
- Manage factors (project owners, legislation, market) influencing the scope.
- Arrange frequent communication with project owners and stakeholders. When needed, performs tests at customers.
- Work according to applicable procedures for project initiation, product development and introduction of full scale products.
- Work closely with QA/QC and able to manage to reach the company's standardization.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in chemistry, chemical engineering or higher laboratory education.
- Expertise in one or more strategically relevant technology areas.
- Minimum 7 years experience in a comparable job and surrounding, with emphasis on synthesis, formulation, and chemical to be used in textile application.
- Proven project management skill.
- High leadership skill.
- Good command in English.