Product Structure Officer (ฺBOM Experiened)
1. Create and maintain Bill of Material (BOM) structure.
2. Review and initiate the Design Change Note (DCN) and communicate to the team for the change.
3. Lead of Design Implementation meeting.
4. Follow the company procedure to ensure Design Change Implements completely maintained and controlled.
5. Work with team to support and solve the issues of Bill of Material data in AS400.
1. Bachelor's degree in any fields.
2. Minimum 1-3 years of working experience or has knowledge or understanding in any field of DCN, Bill of Material (BOM) structure.
3. Knowledge of AS400 system is preferable.
4. Experience working in automotive industry.
5. Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, Access etc.
6. Good communication skills
7. Good command of both spoken and written in English.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Attn: Ms.Phinthakarn Chanlar - Recruitment Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3409 or 096 940 1545