Role & Responsibility:
1. Develops and improves products quality, machine & labor efficiency, equipment and facilities utilization. Updates procedures and work instructions to comply with all quality systems such as GMP, HACCP, BRC and customer requirement.
2. Create answer support CCI initiatives for cost saving project.
3. Supervise employee and team to ensure all products are in good quality with high productivity. Also conduct the training courses of basic sanitation, GMP and HACCP to staffs.
4. Empower team members in cross functional problem solving, investigate the root causes and find out corrective and preventive actions.
5. Control PM plan for machine in dry plant and document for dry production and M&U.
6. Any special jobs assignment that involved in the responsibility.
7. Ensure all employ are work with safety culture.
8. Drive safety culture and ensure that employees have safety and quality awareness.
Bachelor 's degree in Food science or Food Technology
GMP, HACCP and BRC for quality system
5 - 8 Years working as management level for production in Food Manufacturing or relevant.
Certificate in Manufacturing or GMP, HACCP and BRC for quality system, Safety Officer
Problems solving, Cross function communication, Good People Management.
Able to work under pressure.
Can work on Mon-Sat (2 Saturday / Month)
Able to work at Amata I.E. Phase10 Panthong, Chonburi.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Attn: Mr.Norachat Wungpingchai - Senior Recruitment Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349