- Supervise and lead the team to work under the operation procedure / plant policy / safety regulation and achieve targeted yield
- Ensure the operation runs with the standard of safety / quality / efficiency
- Ensure the subordinates' competencies / skills meet the company's requirement and keep on improving.
- Identify, develop and implement process improvements to plant safety, quality improvement, and process efficiency with housekeeping.
- Ensure the working team is able to deal with emergency situations.
- Ensure the subordinates work with commitment and engage to the company
- Male only, 25 - 33 years of age, Bachelor of Engineering or higher in Sciences or related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in supervisory level is a plus.
- Good English communication skill, good coaching and leadership techniques.
- Knowledge of Quality Management, Safety Control, Project Management, etc. will be advantages.
- Being proactive, result oriented and hands on, with ability to think logically, and to make decision with sound judgement.
- Ready to work in shift and locate in 304 IE.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 086-3834349