Manage overall production and is responsible for plan, organize and control production process to ensure that products are produced efficiently, safely, cost effectively, on time and comply with quality standards. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and applicable laws.
- Develop, train and motivate employees to achieve required production schedules and lead times for the area and continuously review for improvement.
- Following department and company's goal to increasing production capacity, efficiency, productivity and delivery performance.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining necessary quality standards and procedures to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Controlling direct costs, variable costs, and other costs used for production, analysis, and management for a cost reduction approach.
- Ensure the compliance with laws and regulations, as well as company work rules, standard or system.
- Work with support areas to maintain equipment in good working order and properly schedule machine downtime so as not to interfere with production requirements.
- Bachelor of Engineering or related fields.
- A minimum of 7 - 10 years of experience in made to order manufacturing environment.
- *Solid CNC Machinery Skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Qualified candidates please contact K. Patsakorn 081-104-8993 Mon-Fri