- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechatronics or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 10 years of experience in process engineering in automotive part of automation
- Ability to use PLC (Omron, Mitsubishi), Touch screen program HMI (Proface) and ROBO program (IAI, YAHAMA)
- Good communication skills in English language
- Good knowledge in Auto CAD, SolidWorks, Servo Motor Programming and MS Office
- Representative of department to participate/support Engineering change requests
- Support assembly production, follow up OEE, C/T, brake down, machine improvement, monitoring production processes
- Design and prepare new jig/fixture to support production or improvement
- Cooperate with cross functional team BPS, quality activities and HSE safety activities
- Preparation of production documents/working standards
- Support audit from internal and external TS16949, ISO 14001 and Safety Audit
- Improve productivity in the production line.
- Set up new area for support new project (Facility), according to ergonomic.
- PFMEA & Control plan must prepare for submit PPAP.
- Set up new JIG fixture & SW for new model by discussion with R&D.
- Set up routing for RM flow between Non-BOI & BOI process in SAP system.
- Organize the meeting to follow up project timeline, open point, and issue.
- Create work instruction for each process and TPM standard.
- Train operator on new line and new process / Train on using new equipment for Measurement Tool (SPC) / Train maintenance team on TPM our machine.
- Prepare document for supporting customer audit , IATF16949 and ISO140001.
- Report capability of machine and process (CmK, CpK), test yield in daily and weekly report
Application should contain with application letter in English, Ms Word, complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details.
Manpower (Thailand) - Eastern Seaboard Branch
44/59 Moo 11 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-049-599 ext.3401
Attn: Mr. Pongwit Seeriumnuai
Sr. Professional & Executive Consultant (Engineering & Manufacturing Vertical)