- Manages all or a substantial portion of the daily production function within a plant. Manages Manufacturing Supervisors/Assistant Manager who are responsible for the various processes and manufacturing functions throughout the plant. Incorporates best-in-class practices to increase productivity and improve efficiencies.
- Ensuring adherence to production schedules, expediting production, controlling the flow of material, maintain controlled accounts of production in process and end products produced to ensure a continuous and efficient flow of production.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring all safety standards are always observed and maintained.
- Providing leadership to assigned personnel and managing all production and related activities in compliance with company regulations.
- Participating in plant quality level improvement activities to meet customer expectations associated with QC, and to drive quality systems required by customers.
- Participating in process improvement activities including those relating to equipment modification, lay out changes and equipment specification & installation.
- Maintain an awareness of customer shipping requirements, work schedules, quality levels and the staffing required to meet these requirements.
- Evaluate, train and coach each individual in the area to ensure the potential for personal career growth. Ensure that short term/long term staffing requirements will be met.
- Consult with the Plant Manager on all cost reduction projects. Discuss and determine the feasibility of the projects and determine measurement requirements.
- Coordinate with service departments to resolve production problems and schedules and to organize the most cost-efficient use of machinery and staff.
- Assist in the development of plant wide management objectives and profit plans. Establish and monitor procedures to control total manufacturing costs with particular emphasis on labor variances and indirect labor.
- Develop and implement programs for the reduction of scrap and absenteeism, the economic use of manufacturing supplies, and the compliance with safety and housekeeping standards.
- Reviewing performance indicators relating to production objectives and targets on both a weekly and monthly basis to ensure department objectives are met
- Full implementation for 5S in shop floor area.
- Bachelor's degree, Production Engineering, Engineer Management, or any related field.
- 5 - 7 years of experiences in manufacturing manager positions.
- Good command in English.
- Strong leadership skill, problem solving skill, initiative and proactive.
- Able to provide appropriate control in production group
- Drive and implement all Manufacturing principle to support potential business growth
- Able to support yearly business plan.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume, photo, current and expected salary directly to contact person below;
Thanathip Duangjai (Professional & Executive Consultant)
ESB MPP - Eastern Seaboard (www.manpowerthailand.com)
143/165 Moo 12, T. Nongprue, A. Banglamung
Chonburi 20150 Thailand
Email: Thanathip.d @manpower.co.th
Office No: 033-135-014 Ext. 3415
Mobile No: 061-961-6162