Job High Light
· The production manager will head the production operations to achieve Quality, OTD and Labor performance targets while initiating and driving Continuous improvement activities and Lean projects to further improve our competitiveness and allow sustainable growth.
· Ensure orders are manufactured according to process specifications and quality standards are met.
· Responsible for achieving optimum labor and least amount of overhead and raw material costs.
· Promote Continuous Improvement activities to enhance efficiencies, reduce wastes and manufacturing lead times.
· Follow all work procedures in a consistent manner with all regulatory, safety, quality and health requirements.
· Manage production budget and controls expenses efficiently.
· Manage staff issues including safety, security, employee relations, scheduling, and training.
· Ensure supervisors are adhering to company policy and administering practices in fair and equitable manner.
· Develop and maintain positive working environment and drive company values.
· Train and develop the production teams to maximize competencies and core values.
· Productivity management and KPI control & management.
· Support quality-control programs and solve quality related issues.
· Bachelor's or Master Degree in Engineering or related field.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Production Manager.
· Strong in process management, production planning & control production.
· Strong leadership and communication skills
· Knowledge of Planning, Quality & Lean tools
· Knowledge of Lean management.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills.
· Good attitude, strong management and problem-solving skills, strategic thinker and good interpersonal attitude, willing to learn new things.