· Bachelor / Master in Engineering Field
· Over 5 years experienced in Production Management
· Experienced in Pioneer Team / Set up new production line in medical device manufacturer or related field
· Able for shift working.
· Support implementation of new safety programs and policies.
· Maintain appropriate operator staffing levels to balance cost and changing volume demand to maintain service to all customers
· Manage and control budget of Operations cost centers.
· Drive the team for cost saving projects/ initiatives which will impact Manufacturing variance result.
· Strong in data analysis, problem solving tools, lean techniques.
· Good leadership, people skill, interpersonal skill, analytical, problem solving and customer focus.
· Fluent in English Command
· Able to work nightshift 1 day/week