- Manage the production process to ensure that it is effective and efficient in line with the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) that the business has established to maintain improvement
- Ensure that the machinery, replacement parts, and equipment that help the production of bioplastics run well. Including routine machine maintenance in accordance with the Preventive Maintenance Plan
- Implement and operate the Occupational Safety and Health and Safety Quality Standards Control System and the ISO 9000 GHP Quality Standards Control System. others to promote the bioplastics' product quality
- In order for bioplastic production to be successful, control and oversee it. Control the production crew so they can carry out the strategy in an efficient manner. With the team, there is a good communication system. efficiently manage production system data in accordance with the Quality Team's recommendations.
- Maintain accurate raw material, semi-finished goods, and finished goods stock in accordance with stock management and the SAP accounting system.
- Waste management and production process non-conformity via the SAP & Scarda system
- Encourage and carry out initiatives that will advance the company, including the bioplastic production division and other associated organizations.
- 10 years of practical experience in the production and maintenance of twin screw extrusion systems
- at least 5 years of increasing supervisory experience in the production of chemicals, plastics, or bioplastics
- Provide training, secure working environments, the required tools, and equipment to satisfy customers while supervising personnel. guiding workers in terms of quality, process improvement, safety, and productivity.
- Engineering background with the capability to troubleshoot extrusion machines, feeding systems, packing systems, extc. on a daily basis
- Computer literacy, excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SAP
- Ability to interpret, apply, and/or enforce all business policies, programs, rules, and safety requirements in support of reaching plant goals for quality, productivity, and safety.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact no. 033-135014 ext.3414 or 081-104-8842
Contact person Khun Jurairat Srimala - Recruitment Consultant
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554