Production Manager (Plastics Resin/ Polyester Industries) Position
- Manage departments/shifts by providing daily coaching, supervision, and troubleshooting, training, performance review and providing performance feedback to employee to ensure all performance goals of the plant in relation to safety, waste, quality and productivity are achieved on consistence basis.
- Ensure Safety and quality as per company standards.
- Consistently meet production goal with quality Man-power management for both the plant.
- Production management and efficiency improvement.
- Co-ordination and establish/maintain effective working relation with other departments.
- Responsible for all equipment and employee at both the plant.
- Achieve 5S and TPM activities and per master plan of company.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- Having Experience in production for plastics resin/ polyester industries would be an advantage.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of 5S and TPM activities, safety, waste, quality and productivity
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w @manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349