Production Manager (SMT Process)
- Follow policy and upgrade system to be continuous Improvement.
- Control Budget OT/Manpower and demonstrate role models.
- Leader and challenge Engineer and production and quality of the standard system.
- Leader, QCD daily issued and identified KPI Vs Department Road Map
- Cooperate and involve NPI to achieve QCD
- Leaders to approach Industrial strong point to the customer.
- In charge OEE and TPM deployment.
- Manage PDCA; all indicators are the right shape.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial, Electronics, Electrical Engineering major or any related
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in EMS, PCBA factory (SMT), or related field is required.
- Experienced in Production Manager from SMT Engineering process 2-3 years and Mobility Production Management shop floor file 3-5 Years.
- Solid on new product tooling development, SMT is a plus.
- Strong in Analysis and good problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and Management skills.
- Understand Lean and Six Sigma concepts and be able to apply them in the area.
- Good command of English.
For further information about job opportunities, don't hesitate to contact the Professional and Executive Consultants following; +662 6310464 Ext. 2008 C: +668 362-4966