· Analysis Forecast and Order by using waterfall.
· Master Production Plan (MPS) monthly and update rolling 3 months for tooling plan. Daily follow up and take real time action to achieve 100% delivery.
· Manage inbound/outbound Logistics requirements for the plant, both domestic and international modes. Ensure constant review of Supplier volumes to develop optimized routes and delivery schedules to Customers aligned with Plant Production schedules and Inventory targets.
· Analyzed and improved OEE in part of direct material and reduced change overtime that It was happen every day by Set standard stock for reducing waiting time and Grouping similar part for reducing change overtime.
· Calculate layout for keeping WIP stock.
· Set route fulfill stock for each process.
· Set production pattern by weekly and monthly.
· Review cycle count inventory by monthly.
· Conduct a daily meeting to keep tracking of production plan.
· Make a material requirement production plan as consumption to vendors. Moreover, coordinate with vendors to fill up consignment stock.
· Analyze machine capacity and manpower by monthly, yearly.
· Support Productivity Improvement activity such as OEE, MRP.
· Coordinate with Vendor, Customer and Milk Run.
· Assign jobs and develop to subordinates.
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business administration or equivalent with skill and experience
· 3 year Experience in Production Planning, Scheduling Control, Logistics, Customs and Import-Export in Manufacturing.
· Experience in Warehousing and delivery in automotive industries
· Experience in skill in Excel, able to utilize SAP.