• Manage and control overall operation of the production line.
• Maintain standard and improve productivity.
• Manage own shift members to keep operation advancing to meet the production target.
• Report to Production Assistant Manager and Production General Manager about operation situation, result of operation, problems in daily basis.
• Solve the problems in operation by cooperating with other members.
• Educate and train own shift members (operator) by giving proper introduction and advise.
• Secure plant safety, environment and promote 5S activity.
• Bachelor’s degree of Mechanical Engineering or related field of Engineering.
• At least 5 years in production management experience is preferred.
• Good command in English.
• Familiar to use PLC or DCS and Microsoft Office
• Have certification of handling boiler, natural gas are preferred.
• Well supervise and control the shift member, cooperate with other sections (such as technical, QC, R&D), solution oriented.