- Develops and improves products quality, machine & labor efficiency, equipment and facilities utilization. Updates procedures and work instructions to comply with all quality systems such as GMP, HACCP, BRC and customer requirement.
- Create answer support CCI initiatives for cost saving project.
- Supervise employee and team to ensure all products are in good quality with high productivity. Also conduct the training courses of basic sanitation, GMP and HACCP to staffs.
- Empower team members in cross functional problem solving, investigate the root causes and find out corrective and preventive actions.
- Control PM plan for machine in dry plant and document for dry production and M&U.
- Any special jobs assignment that involved in the responsibility.
- Ensure all employ are work with safety culture.
- Drive safety culture and ensure that employees have safety and quality awareness.
- Bachelor 's degree in Food science or Food Technology.
- GMP, HACCP and BRC for quality system.
- 3-5 Years working as Production Supervisor or relevant in Food Manufacturing.
- Certificate in Manufacturing or GMP, HACCP and BRC for quality system, Safety Officer.
- Problems solving, Cross function communication, Good People Management.
- Can work on Mon-Sat (2 Saturday / Month)