Production Supervisor Position:
- Lead the production processes and manage 50 and above staffs.
- Supervise the daily manufacturing operations in an area - maintain (audit, refine, improve) equipment and processes within this area.
- Provide a positive and equitable working environment emphasizing the company Shared Values - Respect, Responsiveness and Results.
- Support and Emphasize the Safety and Quality commitments of the department - make decisions concerning these commitments within the area.
- Ability to utilize resources and raw materials in the most efficient and productive manner possible. Identify/prioritize/provide resources in an area to assist the superintendent to meet the annual operational plan and budgetary commitments.
- Facilitate and verify appropriate training for employees in the area (including but not limited to GMP, job skills, safety) Ensure compliance with all GMP rules, product documentation, specifications, SOPs, and FDA requirements as required.
- Commit to employee feedback and developmental process - support Talent Management goals, conduct recognition and disciplinary action for employees, facilitate employee representation throughout the organization. Submit and/or maintain and distribute reports related to attendance, labor, efficiency, safety, scrap and others as needed.
- Ability to utilize resources and raw materials in the most efficient and productive manner possible.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineer or Science.
- 5 years of experience 2 years of experience in supervisory role.
- Ability to understand GMPs and other regulatory guidelines applicable to the medical/pharmaceutical industry.
- Collect and analyze data and information to determine paths for process improvement and potential root cause/corrective actions in the case of exceptions.
- Good communication in English.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w @manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349