The Production Supervisor will report to the Production Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Planning, organising, leading and controlling production within the assigned areas in order to achieve targets.
- Managing metal cutting, welding and frame fabrication processing.
- Supporting, motivating and creating positive team morale and a constructive working environment.
- Ensuring lean manufacturing principles are adhered to in order to reduce waste and minimise cost.
- Coordinating with supporting groups, supervising subordinates and making decisions relating to the resolution of any front-line problems.
- Vertically and horizontally communicating all necessary and appropriate information to concerned parties.
- Coaching, training and developing subordinate competencies.
- Developing 5S and Kaizen activities.
- Performing various other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering any related field.
- At least 3 years' experience of production within a metal cutting, welding processing or frame fabrication in a supervisory role will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing equipment with metal forming or metal sheet.
- Knowledge of safety requirements and experience in quality systems.
- Strong management and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy - MS Office (Word, Excel, Ppt) and CAD would be beneficial.
- Fair to Good command of both spoken and written English.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact Khun Phatsakorn Kaewtan (Recruitment Consultant)
Telephone no. 033-135014 ext.3409 mob. 081-104-8841
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554
Ref: BH 32473