- Responsible for try new product and fix the process, and train technician and operator about process operation. After mass production make sure the process is under control and stable, and continually improve the process for better product quality and higher production efficiency and lower cost.
- Design and control: Process Flow, Control Plan, PFMEA in production line for specific finish goods.
- Job Set up and Verification by the process flow and control plan.
- Create and Maintain Manufacturing Bill of Material (MBOM) in system.
- Design and maintain: Operation assembly line lay out (Floor Plan) in accordance with process flow.
- Process Control & Training improvement (error proof, training record, job matrix and rotation to JPH required, minimize scrap.
- Supports Quality, Material & logistics, and Program Management for change management implementation and others build schedule required.
- Update current process control documents: Process Flow Chart/PFMEA/ODS/Checklist when change happen.
- Supervise to make sure process is running according to requirement, collect data to make sure process is stable and has capability.
- Lead to solve all product issues during production, find the process variance and improve the 4M1E if needed, update the control documents or standard, to make sure quality issues caused by internal process is controlled within target.
- Continually improve the process to improve quality and efficiency using tools, as a key member in CI activities to provide requirement to equipment or material.
- Make lessons learned and improvement on current process, continuously learning about new knowledge ,new tools and share with team to improve team's skill, lead team member to solve top issues.
- Take the management responsibility to implement requirement from system effectively, including BOS/TS 16949, make improvement if necessary.
- Male only 28 - 35 years old
- Bachelor's degree of any field of Engineering.
- Good command of speaking and writing English.
- At least 5 years experience Project Engineer (New model) of automation, welding, assembly and lamination will be advantage.
- Familiar to work with Chinese culture.
- Proactive and good interpersonal skill.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Ms.Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant