Location : Ladprao
• Plan and prepare the Project Execution Plan for project and/or tender submission.
• Attend weekly meeting with respective project stakeholders and client to ensure project is delivered as per the contract requirement.
• Prepare Minutes of Meeting for the daily Progress Meeting with client and Weekly Meeting with respective project stakeholder for client approval.
• Prepare presentation slides for Project Manager for monthly Meeting.
• Manage the Daily Toolbox to highlight on progress, quality and safety issues.
• Attend to site discussion to solve all issues pertaining to the project.
• Issue Purchase/Service Requisition as per project requirement; to ensure material/items purchased are according to project specification.
• Prepare project progress claims; for submission to client for approval.
• Organize and facilitate monthly HSE safety campaigns with respective project stakeholders; to create safety awareness.
• Review and analyze weekly report with Planner to ensure project is within the timeline.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineer
• Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in oil and gas industry.
• Good command of English
• Willing to travel depends on project requirement