• Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, safety equipment and all safety concerns to ensure safe environment.
• Maintain HES information and prepare OH & S related reports to concerned authorities in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and the global regulations.
• To inspect instruction sites to look for hazards that could injure those on the worksite and recommend ways to improve the safety of the work environment. The work environment includes all areas of a work site and could include scaffolding, weight bearing structures, PPE (personal protective equipment), and even the processes workers follow on a job site.
• Support and maintain HES-related document, and prepare reports of incident/corrective actions, overall performance of Near miss, JHA and JSBO to management and coordinate with representatives of concerned section and contractors for its implementation to ensure that OH&S objectives are achieved.
• Lead, facilitate and participate in audit, safety walk-through, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of incident investigation including following up to ensure that the corrective and required actions are implemented effectively within time frame.
• Maintain the standard HES procedures both Thai and English to ensure all construction/operation procedures are aligned with the company policy, requirements and continual improvement.
• Maintain Process Safety Management system according to Thailand PSM regulation.