- Bachelor's or master's Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or comparable technical areas
- 3 years of experience in leading lean projects independently
- 2 years of experience in manufacturing, quality management, logistics or Lean Production System
- 1 year of experience in project management
- Lean background and experience as Lean Manager discipline along with practical experiences in manufacturing, quality, logistics is highly expected.
- Experience in quality tools i.e., 8D problem solving, 5 x why, firewall/QAM, Six Sigma.
- Analytical and structured working style ability to take response and drive things forward, work in team with ability to act independently.
- Value stream management, training of Lean and Q-methodologies at suppliers (5S, Flow oriented layout, Lean Line Design, Poka-yoke, Standardized Work,
- Shopfloor Management Cycle, VSM-VSD, Total Productive Maintenance, Milk-run, Consumption Control-Pull system, SMED, Levelling)
- Strong self-presenter in English (speaking, writing, reading), interact from shopfloor to executive level.
- Managing Personnel in ASEAN (AZ) region
- Managing Project reporting, reporting to Upper management
- Supporting team during management meetings with suppliers and internal activities
- Growing technical expertise in Lean and I4.0 direction
- Getting new project nominations by regular meeting with internal stakeholders
- Managing budget & Assuring compliance to processes and procedures.
Application should contain with application letter in English, Ms Word, complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details
Manpower (Thailand) - Eastern Seaboard Branch
44/59 Moo 11 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Attn: Mr. Pongwit Seeriumnuai
Sr.Professional & Executive Consultant ( Engineering & Manufacturing Vertical )