• Be responsible for the planning of the ASEAN product, and promote the success launch of company vehicle to SOP.
• Be responsible for promoting product feature confirmation and feature change of the vehicle in the stage of product planning and development.
• Set up master plan of vehicle project, guide the work during vehicle development.
• Coordinate internal and external resources, promote R&D design problems, process problems, and provide support for ensuring vehicle SOP.
• Monitor parts status and logistics status for ensuring vehicle SOP.
1. Bachelor’s degree of any field of Engineering.
2. 3-5 years of Project management experience from OEM car maker is preferred.
3. Have strong communication and coordination ability and risk identification ability.
4. Fluent in English or Chinese.