- Plan and control timeline, budget and work quality
- Manage sourcing and selection of Developers & Suppliers for the team.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Sees problems and is able to manage risks and propose solutions.
- Coordinate meeting arrangements
- Join and participate in both internal and external team meetings.
- Document work or other assignments such as Proposal, Presentation, Powerpoint, Excel, Word etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above Business services, marketing, ICT (special consideration)
- At least 2 years of experience in Account Executive or Project Manager
- Ability to use Keynote, MS Office and MS Excel programs