Working day : M-F 09.00-18.00
Salary : Base salary + commission
- Work with a team of senior consultants to deliver outstanding value for clients.
- Deliver PR campaigns across a range of industries
- Develop, implement, manage and support all kinds of PR activities using forceful PR tools and strategies.
- Develop PR documents and reports.
- Male, Female or LGBTQ
- University graduate in Public Relations, Marketing, Language or related field.
- At least 1-year experience in a related job.
- Good planning and organizing.
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills and service-mindedness.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good command of English (communication)
- Bonus (depends on company performance)
- Group insurance (IPD / OPD / Dental 3,000 THB)
- Health check
- Birthday gift
- PV (is expected to begin in February 2022)
- Vacation Leave 6-15 days/year (after working for one year)