Responsible for promoting the corporate image and managing the reputation of all brands in the market.
- Identify media opportunities and maintain existing media relations
- Promote positive public awareness of the company through external communications
- Draft press releases, pitches, case studies, white papers, and media summaries
- Build relationships with new media contacts and maintain relationships with existing contacts
- Manage media requests in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure all communication is cohesive with the brand image
- Measure PR program impacts using regular reporting
- Cooperate with internal departments to maximize PR and branding synergies
- BSC/BA or related field, with at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience directly in KOL/PR/marketing is a plus
- Proficient in Thai and English with good writing and presentation skills. (Prefer Chinese Speaking)
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, and result-driven
- Experienced in FMCG/ Cosmetics/ Beauty Industries.
- Media relations with major media, press, and relations with beauty and fashion media.