- Degree in industrial / mechanical engineering or comparable, master preferable.
- Expert for quality methods and tools.
- Analytical, structural and own-organized approach and high degree of assertiveness, persuasiveness and team-orientation.
- High ability of problem-solving handling to work under pressure.
- Convincing in communication and negotiation with stakeholder.
- Very good Thai and English skills in speaking and writing.
- The Purchasing Management Quality area is in charge of all material related preventive quality activities within BBM, such as:
- defining of PQ-content (jointly with SE-team partners when beneficial)
- planning and execution of PQ-elements (U1.3 process)
- checking supplier documents for completeness and content
- process PPA / PPAP release
- Market Evaluation and Development
- Evaluation and development of (potential) suppliers in ASEAN for localization-projects, with the focus on quality-assurance during sampling, releasing and ramp-up.
- Contribution to define the procurement-strategy for the Bosch plant in Thailand (Hemaraj plant) from quality-assurance perspective.
- Joining technical supplier discussions (TSD), w/ participation of internal stakeholders (e.g. manufacturing, engineering).
- Collaboration in national and international cross-functional teams.
- Meetings and Reporting
- Attending in (pre-)sourcing meetings, including international strategy-alignment w/ related purchasing-functions beforehand.
- Performing purchasing reviews (PR).
- Participation at quality gate meetings (QG).
- Presentation and discussion of purchasing results to higher management levels.
- Interface to division and commodity-purchasing for strategic and operative requests.
- Cost Planning
- Contribution to cost reduction ideas and measures on component-/supplier-side (RPP).
Application should contain with application letter in English, Ms Word, complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details
Manpower (Thailand) - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Tel. 033-135-014 ext.3401
Attn: Mr. Pongwit Seeriumnuai - Sr. Professional & Executive Consultant
Company website: www.manpowerthailand.com