• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Supply chain management, Engineering or related field.
• Minimum of 10 years Purchasing/Sourcing experience with at least 5 years in management level.
• Understanding in purchasing/sourcing, cost control, personal discipline, Man management skills, Analysis and problem solving skills, Good leadership skills.
• Good command in computer literacy skill.
• Good command of Thai and English both written and spoken.
• Has knowledge in ISO 9001, IATF 16949, Six-Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, IFS.
• Review/update Purchasing agreement in accordance with new or changing of Policies, Standards, Regulations, Laws and other requirements.
• Review/update Purchasing processes, such as workflows, procedure, and instruction to align with ISO requirement.
• To be responsible for strategic "Sourcing" by finding, evaluate and establish new competitive suppliers.
• To be responsible for choosing the best suitable supplier in new model/product development projects with regard to strategy, risk, quality, delivery ability, logistics solution and price.
• To be responsible for all commercial agreements and negotiations with external providers in term of Quality, Cost, Delivery and Others.
• Continuously evaluate performance level for the supplier base, implementing development plan, Phasing out of underperforming suppliers.
• Continuously work on quality, cost and delivery improvement of purchased components; also ensure that the contingency plans are in place.
• To be responsible for localization and cost reduction activities.
• Participate in the new model/product development, engineering changes, production planning and other activities as necessary.
• To be responsible for supervise, coach, motivate and development of team member so that they are right skills to function effectively in their roles.
• To be responsible for KPI, headcount and budget planning/controlling for Strategic Purchasing department.
• Any reasonable project or request by the company as required.