QA Lab Supervisor
- To lead lab team testing activities to support new product development and PQL.
- Provide training to lab staff, and monitor their testing techniques to ensure the consistency of lab test results.
- When there is enquiry, work with quality team/APQP/Engineering to carry out product/process failure root cause analysis with evidence from lab testing.
- When new materials/processes/chemicals are introduced to company, QA Lab supervisor is to support the qualification testing, and publish lab report with lab interpretations.
- Manage product compliance related work
- Develop new test methods as required by business growth, and provide training to lab staff.
- Periodically review with regional lab manager for all lab activities
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in industrial products laboratory, or quality department in manufacturing company, preferably in management position.
- Minimum college degree, major in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related.
- Skills in quality tools, statistic control methods
- Good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Perfect English communication skills required
- Familiar with office software.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Time management
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408