1. To provide technical expertise for QA/QC to all internal and external customers in order to improve the reliability and safety of new equipment for the chemical and petrochemical process industry and enable the customers to optimize the economically benefit of their investments by developing, improving, and implementing corporate standards for materials as well as welding procedures based on industry best practices and state of the art technology, developing specific QA plans in cooperation with other departments and in accordance with all relevant national and
international codes and standards, reviewing and approving welding procedures, and assisting the manufacturers and EPC contractors in continuously improving their quality.
2. Review, approve and consult for QA/QC system and develop the nondestructive test and destructive test (Visual, PT, MT, RT, Hydro test, etc…) to reach more flexibility and reasonable for Project & Reliability Inspection works.
3. Provide technical knowledge of all stationary equipment including coordinate with Mechanical & Project teams to solve problems for modification, repairing and to ensure the equipment meet standard codes and Thai regulations.
4. Issue, review and approve the welding procedure, specifications and examination & test procedures of all stationary equipment for modification, repairing, and inspection according to standard codes and Thai regulations.
5. Check & verify conformity to ensure the materials and source of material for fabrications e.g. plate, welding electrode, piping, fitting, valve and gasket with the certificates and the design to comply with Local Requirement and Covestro standard.
6. Supervise & control an authorized inspector contractor for non-destructive test and destructive test works and write an inspection report according the international codes and Thai regulation requirement.
7. Supervise, coordinate with 3rd parties inspectors of non-destructive test and destructive test including be the witness for the test and provide inspection reports to Project teams & MS teams according to standard codes and Thai regulations.
8. Coordinate and involve with project teams to verify and approve on QA/QC steps to ensure the quality of the work process steps for new pressure vessel that will be conformed with Covestro standard, international code and Thai requirement including to its integrity after it has been placed in-service.
9.Review and approve manufacturing data record, documentations and all testing packages during job handover to the area plant owners.
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3306 or 097 191 9339
Attn: Ms.Jindarat Rungratyothin - Recruitment Consultant