Location : Sukhumvit 63 (Ekkamai)
• Quality-related activities during the period of preparation for new business production (APQP) (Thailand and Overseas business) Quality-related production preparation (APQP) activities across the company, affiliated companies, customers and suppliers - Manage quality related documents required through production preparation activities (PPAP) - Preliminary preparation in cooperation with related departments for factory tours of parts and finished products, process audits, etc. according to customer requests
• Responding to customer quality problems (Thailand and Overseas business) - When customer complaints / quality problems occur, information collection, communication of information to the company, affiliated companies and suppliers, confirmation of countermeasures and reporting to customers If necessary, initial simple analysis of defective products
• Quality-related activities of suppliers and business partners (Thailand and Overseas business) - Introduce and confirm quality requirements to suppliers / business partners based on technical specifications - Regular quality monitoring and management activities of suppliers / business partners 11.4 Management of group quality related documents - Manage quality-related documents and regulations, establish or revise internal quality documents
• Business report Progress reports based on quality-related annual plans and monthly quality-related business reports
• Bachelor's Degree in any fields.
• Experience as a quality assurance at least 2 years.
• Experience in automotive part.
• Good command of English.