Quality Engineer (CNC machining)
- Identifying areas for improvement in existing processes, procedures, and workflows to enhance overall quality and efficiency.
- Conducting internal audits to ensure compliance with quality standards and external audits to meet regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that testing equipment and instruments are properly calibrated and maintained to provide accurate results.
- Investigating the causes of defects or quality issues and implementing corrective and preventive actions to prevent their recurrence.
- Observing production processes to ensure they are being carried out according to established procedures and quality standards.
- Engineering bachelor's degree on related fields.
- At least 5 years' experience in QA/QC leader/engineer position factory field.
- Proactive approach on product quality, control process with cross functional.
- Able to use measuring tools (vernier caliper, micrometer, profile projector etc.)
- Able to read and understand Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T).
- Knowledgeable in ISO9001/ISO14001/AS9100 systems.
- Knowledgeable in Quality tools (CPK, Gr&r,7 QC Tools,8D report etc.).
- Able to manage internal audit, document control, NCR, CA/PA
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good English communication with problem solving skills.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
44/59 Room no.302 Moo 11, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact Khun Natkrita Taweerachanon (Recruitment Consultant)
Telephone no. 033-135014 ext.2405 or 081 104 9290
Natkrita.t @ manpower.co.th
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554