- Bachelor's degree of any related field.
- At least 10 years of working experience in quality management from automotive industry, metal welding product is preferred.
- Good knowledge of ISO/TS quality management system.
- Experienced and knowledge in calibration and testing measuring equipment.
- Able to work both independently and team player, self- motivate, high leadership skill and proactive working style.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good computer skills (Windows, Office, Internet etc.)
- Lead and manage all of Quality Department routine administration and improving work efficiency and quality.
- Follow all company's policies e.g. Quality system management, Environment system management, EH&S policy, 5Ss, etc.
- Set up quality and project control rules and monitors the execution.
- Responsible for quality cost control.
- Represent quality department to do internal & external coordination and contact.
- Develop and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Set sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
- Complies and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities and resolve quality issues and prevent their recurrence.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to product, process and quality system.
- Monitor all projects. Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant