- Minimum 10 years work-related experience in an automotive environment.
- Good command of English and Thai.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Able to work required hours, in various locations within and outside the plant.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively within team environment.
- Good mathematical and communication skills required.
- See Training Requirements for additional recommended and optional skills.
- Mediation skills an asset
- Follow and comply with all Operational Procedures / Policies as stated in the Employee Handbook, Quality and Environmental programs (i.e. IATF16949, ISO14001)
- Must possess Human Relations, leadership skills and maturity of judgment.
- Physically able to perform the essential duties of the position.
- Good attention to detail, and able to work in a team environment.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Stop production and shipment when you found the problem in Safety, Production process, Machine, Quality issue, Raw Material, Product Plan, Man and Packaging release based on your professional judgment and discretion.
- Understand, promote and live by company's philosophies and the Employee's Charter.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with all Departments.
- Conduct all business activity in a professional manner consistent with the positive leadership practices (i.e., company Employee's Charter, Company Policies/Procedures).
- Involved in recruiting for Department/ Company.
- Formal performance feedback to all Employees annually; informal feedback daily.
- Monitor Area Leaders for completion of their feedback requirements.
- Training and coaching.
- Succession planning, Planning, budgets, quotations.
- Plans and directs the utilization and use of all equipment and manpower to achieve the most effective results.
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting Company and departmental objectives.
- Utilize interactive management principles when implementing corrective discipline procedures in dealing with employees. Encourage professional development to enhance team performance Cross train employees to maximize flexibility and coverage to accommodate vacations and absences.
- Supervise Employees in accordance with the principles of the company Employee's Charter and the policies and procedures set out in the Company Handbook and Company Credo.
- Conduct Department and Safety Talks as required.
- Promote continuous improvement and take advantage of cost reduction opportunities.
- Follow and comply with all Operational Procedures / Policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and work place safety.
- Team Player.
- IATF16949 awareness and adherence.
- Required to possess a mature, consistent attitude towards the responsibilities of the job.
- Must have strong leadership skills, must be able to lead by example whenever necessary and promote a team approach to problem solving.
- Must have sound knowledge of employment related legislative requirements.
- Must be self-motivated and display the skills required to develop and motivate employees.
- Must be capable of working under pressure and with short completion times on projects.
SAFETY PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Instruct workers in safety, including the use of personal protective equipment, maintain proper housekeeping, recognize unsafe work conditions.
- Administer first aid when necessary and fill out reports.
- Enforce company and safety rules, document violations and propose necessary disciplinary actions.
- Perform regular workplace inspections.
- Conduct safety talks, staff meetings and department/line meetings.
- Be involved in accident/incident investigation programs.
- Ensure that new employees are trained on department hazards and safe operation of equipment.
- Conduct performance appraisals for workers' safety performance.
ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for identify and analyze the environmental aspects and inform to Occupation Health, Safety and Environmental officers and Environmental Management Representative.
- To direct and supervise employees in the responsible unit to follow the regulation and guidance as prescribed in Environmental requirement.
- To promote and support the activities for Environmental at work.
- To conduct other activities for work Environmental as assigned by an Occupation Health, Safety and Environmental officer Environmental Management Representative.
The safety officer in management level shall have the duties as follows:
- To direct and control the safety officers in every level who is under supervision of the safety officer in management level.
- To propose a work plan of the project on occupational safety in the responsible unit to the employer.
- To promote, support and follow-up working performance on occupational safety to comply with the work plan of the project in order to have suitable safety measures for the workplace.
- To supervise, control, and follow-up the working performance to resolve any defect for safety of the employees as reported or suggested by a safety officer, the committee, or the work safety department.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Ms.Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant