The Quality Manager represents the customer voice and ensures the respect of the standards and procedures within the plant. Manages the quality department. .
- Is the management representative according to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 and thus the warrant that all standards and procedures are complied with special focus on: Customer standards, S/R Standards, Company's Excellence systems and their procedures
- Represents the customer within the plant and acts accordingly
- Participates to the definition of the plant quality objectives, monitors progress and implements corrective action in case of deviation
- Being responsible for the complaint management for both customers and suppliers ensures that complaints are managed in due time by using adequate problem-Solving techniques (ex. QRCI) and that 8D reports are robust and regularly updated in QSS.
- Manages the quality department (budget, recruitment, allocation of resources, personnel development)
- Ensures capitalization and transversalities and shares best practices
- Has the authority and the responsibility to stop any process or product delivery in case of serious non-conformance (customer expectations, safety, and regulations issues, or similar)
- Minimum education level: Engineer Bachelor/Master or technician with equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 8 years related experience in a manufacturing environment (automotive electronics industry preferred)
- High technical expertise and understanding.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Able to work under pressure, tight timelines and still deliver good results.
- English Fluent
- Practitioner about Quality tools: Functional analysis, FMEA, Special Characteristics, reliability, problem solving, variability reduction, etc.
- Familiar with Customer Development Process
- Leadership and autonomy.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Management abilities in a matrix environment.
- International mind-set.