• Ensure the development of innovative and profitable products by product development projects and technology development programs.
• Innovative in project start-up and assist potential project owners in compiling the project inquiries.
• Plan the project and execute the project with proper attention on result, quality, time, economics and information.
• Manage factors (project owners, legislation, market) influencing the scope.
• Arrange frequent communication with project owners and stakeholders. When needed, performs tests at customers.
• Work according to applicable procedures for project initiation, product development and introduction of full scale products.
• Work closely with QA/QC and able to manage to reach the company's standardization
• Bachelor Degree or higher in chemistry, chemical engineering or higher laboratory education.
• Expertise in one or more strategically relevant technology areas.
• Minimum 7 years experience in a comparable job and surrounding, with emphasis on synthesis, formulation or textile application.
• Proven project management skill
• High leadership skill
• Good command in English