• Building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
• Experience with React Native, Android or iOS app development.
• Knowledge of functional programming
• Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
• Understanding of REST APIs, GraphQL, the document request model, and offline storage
• Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest.
• Ability to learn bleeding-edge technology, like Flutter