• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately
• Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring log book and issuing visitor badges, parking coupon etc.
• Co-works with maids to keep reception area lobby clean, update/write meeting rooms’ reserved plates and co-work with tea ladies to serve drinks and prepare meeting room setting properly.
• Manage postal service for Thai Post and courier
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Bachelor's Degree of any fields.
• Fluent in English for verbal, telephone and email (TOEIC Score 730 is preferable)
• Experience in reception, customer service or any related service fields
• Familiar with phone systems and MS Office
• Able to handle pressure and multi-tasking