The Recruitment Sales Officer (Educational Consultant) plays a crucial role in helping the Regional Office and OIC run effectively to achieve targets. There are two primary functions to the role, Enrolment Support and Operations Support.
Key accountabilities and duties
(1) Enrolment Support
- Support agent partners, students and parents with each step in the student journey to enhance conversion rates from enquiry to offer to enrolment;
- Coordinate and identify opportunities to engage center/university and product specialists to execute conversion activities both online and in-person.
- Coordinate centrally-led post-confirmation initiatives, including but not limited to: visa support, payment confirmation, and accommodation booking and student engagement as appropriate.
- Identify reasons for, and suggest ideas/strategies to mitigate against, post confirmation/pre-enrolment student cancellation.
- Liaise with the Visa Support Services (UK) and PASS (US) teams to understand current immigration legislation and ensure accurate information is provided to students regarding the visa process to minimize visa refusal rates.
- Increase revenue from ancillary spend services including accommodation, airport pickups and other products.
- Use multi-channel messaging platforms to respond to customer enquiries within agreed timelines.
- Support the translation of content and materials to match with the local market and in doing so provide counsellors, students and parents with a sector-leading enrolment experience.
(2) Operations Support
- Support recruitment team with various administrative tasks (disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings, relating marketing activities, seasonal material, managing share folder for customers etc.)
- Provide logistical and technical support to staff of our partner universities who we host in market as and when required;
- Schedule agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for International Office, organization centers and partners.
- Managing schedules for conference and community spaces.
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems.
- Greet customers and visitors to the office, ensuring guests are comfortable and are connected with the right office personnel.
- Monitor office expenditures and order inventory for office
- Assist in vendor relationship management and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of relevant processes and systems
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system.
- Filing and organizing records, invoices and other important documentation.
- Create and manage campaigns and events on the CRM system.
The post is based in Phra Khanong BTS area in Bangkok. This is an on-site position, and remote work options are not available. This role involves occasional work over the weekends and evenings as part of the regular schedule.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent desirable.
- Native level communication in Thai and at least advanced English language skills
- 2-3 years progressive sales experience preferably in fast-paced companies (e-commerce, technology/SaaS), ability to meet targets under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English.
- Extremely high attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of key Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience of dealing with challenging customers and stakeholders.
- The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake and learn new tasks.
- Good team player.
- Ability to respond to seasonal fluctuations in workload given the nature of the business.
- Excellent conflict resolution and interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships with clients.
- Exceptional organization skills and a strong work ethic.
- Experience in organizing and delivering events.
- Thai Nationality
- Experience in studying or living aboard.
- Experience of working in a busy HE admissions department, student recruitment and/or ed- tech environments.
- Experience of the higher education and English language market.
- Understanding of US, Australia & UK education systems and visa requirements.
- Understanding of international student needs.
- Experience of working in student admissions or student services and delivering a good customer service.
- Prior experience of CRM systems - ideally Salesforce.
- Experience of working in a sales environment and of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Experience in social media marketing.
- Experience in managing the office operations.