APAC Regional Demand & Supply Planning Manager
- Lead all Regional Demand planning and Supply activities to achieve business objectives while meeting inventory targets and optimizing total supply costs in accordance with quality and customer service expectations.
- Lead short-, medium-, and long-term regional Demand and Supply planning, balancing, and execution
- Control regional external tollers to provide a dependable, secure, and high-quality supply.
- Lead the Demand Planning and Supply Team: recruitment, training, expertise, motivation, good practices, people development, etc.
- Integrated planning and decision making | Engage, collaborate, and improve the cross-functional country and regional S&OP processes while translating regional sales demands into one integrated commercial-financial-supply plan. Additionally, along with Marketing and Sales, steer product launches, steer product allocations, and manage product positioning at distribution. Be responsible for managing the demand forecast flow, optimizing stock levels and inventories, and proposing solutions to balance appropriate stock levels and profitability.
- Oversee the supply planning process from short to long term, balancing costs and service level with financial analysis to support decision-making.
- Negotiate manufacturing capacity based on business requirements and optimize the cost of goods.
- Define, evaluate, implement, maintain, and manage the regional supply networks with about 30 third-party manufacturers (including both Bayer FF&P sites and other 3rd-party tollers).
- Demand and Supply Reconciliation: Lead the creation of a constrained demand plan, agree and communicate product availability, and have transparent and constructive discussions with stakeholders about the trade-offs involved. Work together with customer service, finance, and internal clients such as marketing and sales to generate feasible demand allocation plans for E2E SC coordination.
- Allow for profitable business and valuable customer interactions. I ensure materials' availability according to business and quality needs. Define, negotiate, and adjust production priorities to deliver a valuable customer experience.
- S&OP | Coordinate S&OP and performance KPIs within the region. Provide necessary information on product availability to the commercial area, enabling the best decision-making and supply optimizations.
- Planning Excellence: Foster planning excellence to optimize and continuously improve planning processes.
- A degree in business administration, engineering, or something similar is preferred, as is an MBA or Master of Supply Chain Management.
- APICS certification is a plus.
- 10+ years of cumulative experience in different areas of supply chain management, including previous experience in planning and inventory management
- Key Competencies: Customer Focus; Strategic and Digital Mindset; Drives Results; Drives Vision and Purpose; Manages Ambiguity
- Excellent multicultural communication, organization, influencing, and coaching skills.
- Excellent knowledge of advanced planning principles, strategies, and systems (MS Dynamics 365) is appreciated.
- Fluency in English and other APAC languages is a plus.