Working hours: Mon - Fri 08.30 - 17.30 (Flexi hours and Hybrid Working)
- Ensure QHSE strategy is aligned and deployed into regional business priorities of the new organization of Discovery and its culture.
- Lead regional nonconformance management covering complaints, product holds and incidents/recalls.
- Provide trainings on processes and systems, analyze data and trends as input for Quality Management Review and basis for CAPA projects at regional level.
- Ensure HSE compliance by leading the regional development, adoption, implementation and follow up of HSE management systems in alignment with the global HSE strategy and in compliance with the local regulations.
- Escalate major issues to the global QHSE organization.
- Direct, coordinate and control, in compliance with Discovery and local rules and standards, the management of QHSE.
- Lead regional & Japan QHSE issues and resolution and steer regional Corrective actions, KPIs.
- Contribute to global corrective actions when appropriate.
- Contribute to Regional Product Holds and Regional Product Recalls
- Develop, assess and mitigate quality and HSE risk assessment at regional level.
- Monitor, coordinate and identify external/internal resources for QHSE audits, specific audits and other expertise.
- Develop QHSE culture and harmonized communication to reinforce awareness and adhesion across Discovery regional organization.
- Provide input for Quality Data Management Strategy, KPI's, and overall Quality reporting.