· Develops engineering solutions: Repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues. To fulfill Data analysis techniques that can include:
o Statistical Process Control.
o Reliability modeling and prediction.
o Fault Tree Analysis.
o Weibull Tree Analysis.
o Six Sigma (6σ) Methodology
· Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM) Works with Project Engineering to ensure the reliability
· and maintainability of new and modified installations throughout the entire life cycle of new assets.
· Asset Maintenance Plan: Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines an Asset Maintenance Plan that includes: Value-added preventive maintenance tasks, Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems.
· Development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans: Development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical MRO suppliers and technical maintenance service providers. Develops acceptance tests and inspection criteria, Final check out of new installations. This includes factory and site acceptance testing that will assure adherence to functional specifications.
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering equivalent with Engineering license.
· Experience in maintenance, project or utility of industry field at least 5 years.
· Understand in CMMS, FMEA, MTBF, MTTR, P&ID, OEE, Life Cycle Asset Management.
· Direct experience with continuous process (Plastic Plant, Paper Industry, Petrochemical plant or Steel Industry).
· Good knowledge in Mechanical knowledges and AutoCAD, Solid work.
· Good communication in English is essential (both written and spoken)