- Regularly manage, review, and process non-conforming product at the customer. This will include auditing, dispositioning, and reworking parts as needed.
- Quarantine and sort through non-conforming material. Implement process corrections
- Customer contact for day to day coordination of logistics, packaging and dunnage issues to ensure on-time delivery.
- Will provide customer service and act as a technical quality resource at the customer's facility.
- Monitors customer metrics and resolves issues.
- Initiates actions to resolve quality issues with customers, production, and quality engineering.
- Communicates with US based Quality Team
- Resolves customer credits and communicates RMAs with customers.
- Develops relationships with customer contacts.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers, by communicating openly, honestly and constructively, treating all employees with dignity, respect and courtesy.
- Could potentially come in contact with hazardous chemicals.
- Any other tasks as required fulfilling Lincoln Industries' Beliefs and Drivers.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or related
- 2 to 5 years' experience or background in manufacturing processes
- Print Reading
- Experience around using calipers, micrometers, height gauges, etc.
- Leading talents include relationship building and positive attitude.
- Fluent in English
- Able to work with western culture and Rayong province
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact no. 033-135014 ext.3414 or 081-104-8842
Contact person Khun Jurairat Srimala - Recruitment Consultant
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554