A Developer (Power BI)
Working day: Mon-Fri (Flexi hours)
Location: BUIC กล้วยน้ำไทย
1. Job Purpose & Summary
The RPA (Power BI Developer) will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing automation solutions using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology and Power BI. The role will also involve supporting and maintaining existing RPA and Power BI solutions to ensure their smooth operation. The ideal candidate will have experience in RPA tools and Power BI reporting tools such as UiPath.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to gather business requirements for data visualization and
· Design and develop a data model that supports effective data visualization and analysis.
· Integrate data from a variety of sources, including SQL Server, Excel, and SharePoint, to create a comprehensive data model.
· Create visually compelling data visualizations that effectively communicate complex data insights to stakeholders.
· Develop reports that meet the needs of stakeholders and provide actionable insights.
· Optimize the performance of the Power BI solution to ensure that it delivers fast, reliable results.
· Perform thorough testing to ensure that the Power BI solution meets the quality standards of the organization.
· Maintain and support the Power BI solution, including troubleshooting issues and making updates as necessary.
· Work collaboratively with other team members, including data analysts, project managers, and business stakeholders.
· Stay up to date with the latest developments in the field of data visualization and business intelligence and identify opportunities to incorporate new features and capabilities into solutions.
· Develop, deploy, and support, including operating RPA (UiPath).
3. Job Specifications:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, and research skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proficiency with VBA, .NET, SQL, PL\SQL, C#, C++, Python
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Microsoft Power BI Certification is preferred but not mandatory.
· Knowledge of UiPath is a plus.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in data visualization and report development using Power BI
· Experience with data modeling and integration using a variety of data sources, including SQL Server, Excel, and SharePoint.
Way of work
· Working 5 days a week (Flexi hour and work-from-home options)
WFH 2 days: prefer THU and FRI
อาจจะมีเดินทางไป BU รังสิตบ้าง (มีรถบัส รับ-ส่ง)
· Occasional travel - overseas and domestic
· Able to work on holidays, as needed.
· Conduct a conference call in different time zone.
· Can be a single contributor without subordinates, adaptive and fast learner.
· High level of personal interaction, e.g., one-one consultation
· Handling multiple projects
· Social Security
· Provident fund (after pro 120 days) > 5%
· OPD / IPD / Dental
· Annual leave (after pro 120 days) > 10 days (pro-rate)
· Monthly Activity
Interview online 1 round with HR + IT Manager