Company: The full supply chain and logistic services company provides a professional service to a customer in thailand from customs clearance process, domestics and cross-border transportation, cargo storage services, goods distribution and full-services management.
- Mainly to seek out prospects vial sales calls to build a portfolio of clients, establish relationships with new clients(B2B) and providing them with excellent customer services.
- Responding to queries or objections, offering advice, promoting the product of the company to clients, and negotiate contracts on behalf of company to maximizing company goal and profits.
- Involves overseeing the movement of clients' good act as the link between clients, carriers, shippers and receivers., ensure that the are picked up, transported and delivered on time and meet customer satisfaction.
- Perform and responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales target
- Japanese Nationality (local base)
- A Bachelor's degree or a minimum of high school diploma is also acceptable if direct experience in logistic services.
- At least 3 years working experience of logistic sales executive.
- Proven record of sales success and in-depth knowledge of logistics products and services is a plus.
- Ability to develop strong business relationship with management levels (B2B).
- Good command in written and speaking English.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexibility for relocate to Laem Chabang and travel in industry area and upcountry
For further information about job opportunity please contact Professional and Executive Consultants following;