· Handle the OI and SI target in his/her area of responsibility, accordant to target allocation.
Monthly Forecasting, attend Sales meeting and Training.
· Be proactive to pay visit customer in weekly basis, promote service product portfolio and collect necessary info for market survey.
· Keep close relationship with the customer.
· Update visiting report and update project follow up in C4C.
· To be the front line to in touch with the customer maintenance team and owner.
· Proposal submission to customer including price and scope of works.
· Receive customer's complaint / technical consultant: hand-over to Aftersales.
· Follow up customer PO.
· Negotiate final price with customer based on the customer expectation or target price.
· Back office Interface.
· Seeking for the new customer in their area of responsibility.
· Submit service report after received from Aftersales to customer.
· Follow up with finance team to issue the Invoicing.
· Bachelor degree in Engineer, Industry or Science.
· At least 5 years experienced in Sale Engineer in rotating equipment.
· To be able to travelling and stay overnight in upcountry and outgoing activity.
· Positive attitude thinking.
· Problem solving and good Intercommunication skill.
· Can obtain the several customer demand in the aftermarket business.
· Good Interpersonal and negotiation skill.
· Good communication in English, Reading, Speaking and Writing skill.
· Have own car with valid license.
· Have experienced in Petrochemical, Oil & Gas business it would be more advantage.