- Understand customer's needs and be able to offer the right product matching their needs.
- Manage sales cycles, build a solid pipeline of qualified prospects and conduct all sales activities needed to achieve sales targets.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Aged between 30 - 40 years old
- Minimum 3 years of working experience preferably in technology, digital products, digital marketing.
- Must have selling experience in the Government and Public service sector.
- Experience and proven track record of success negotiating and closing deals with corporate users.
- Good communication, negotiation, Interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated to work, plan & execute tasks and at the same time a great team player.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customers make buying decisions.
- Dynamic and energetic with ability to work well under pressure.
- Base salary
- Phone (Fix)
- Bonus (based on performance)
- Vacation Leave
- Personal Leave
- Group health & accident insurance
- Customized health benefit (Dental or OPD)
- Sports clubs support
- Happy Friday activities every other week
- Work from home' at staff convenience
- Unlimited Post-it for your creativity
- Birthday Leave